Procedure of Admission in Class 8th
1) Age and Qualification
The candidates for the admission must:-
(1) No to be under 11 years and over 14 year of age on 1 April of entry. No relaxation of age limit whatsoever is permitted.
(2) Concur to the physical appearance of the age limit specified above.
(3) Have passed Class-VII by March of the year of entry.
2) Written Test/ Interview/ Medical Examination
Candidates will be given written tests in Mathematics, English, Urdu and Islamiat. Mathematics paper may be taken either in Urdu or English. Use of calculator is prohibited in the Mathematics paper. Urdu and Islamiat paper is compulsory and no alternative subject is allowed. The candidates from overseas countries must quality this paper. However the non-Muslim candidates may leave the Islamiat part of the paper The syllabi for the Admission Test are given at Appendix “A”. The admission to the college is through a competitive examination. The syllabi given in the prospectus are meant for the general guidance of the candidates and any question considered suitable can be set in any paper in from The candidates who quality the written test be called for the interview,and shall also undergo a test/interview and are found medically fit, will be considered for the admission. Seats are offered on the results of the Tests/Interview in the order of merit.
3) Examination Centers:
1 Written Test: Islamabad/College Campus
Islamabad: For Mirpur, Bhimber, Refugees,Muzaffarabed and Fedreal Seats.
Palandri: For Kotli,Bagh, Poonch and Palandri
(a) The application form for the admission is given at the appendix “B:. it is to be accompanied by an address slip at appendix “C”. The details regarding the submission of the application forms are advertised every year in the leading English and Urdu Newspapers.
(b) Roll number slips are sent to eligible candidates within a reasonable period after receipt of applications.
4) Announcement of selected candidates After the finalization of results , the selected candidates would be inform through a call latter along with the joining instructions.
5) Confirmation of Admission After receiving the call letter, the parents/ guardians must confirm that wether his/her/son/ward would be joining the College or otherwise. If the confirmation it is not received within 15 days of issuance of Call letter, the claims of selected Candidates will be no more entertained and next candidate as per the mentioned list would be called in hid place.